Easter Egg Hunt in Bunnyland
2013 Scheduled Dates:
March 23,24, 29 & 30. from 10AM to 1PM
This spring festival is specially geared toward children who will find plenty of Easter Eggs. Children hunt for Easter Eggs and meet the Easter Bunny in Bunny Land and earn a cute Easter Basket.
See Photos from Reilly’s Easter Egg Hunt Album
In addition to Pittsburgh's favorite Easter Egg Hunt, there are wagon rides to Bunny Land, Bunny Balloon Typhoon, Face Painting, Farm Animals with Babies, and refreshments available.
Join us for Pittsburgh's Favorite spring festival. See our Tours & Parties Page for more details on the Easter Egg Hunt.
The Garden Center features a nice selection of flowering Easter plants for Mom and Grandma.
Easter Egg Hunt Highlights
- A Hayride to Bunnyland, atop the hill, where the Easter Bunny has his straw egg nests.
- The Easter Bunny will greet you and you’ll have plenty of photo ops.
- There are lots of Easter eggs hidden, so children will easily have fun finding them.
- When they find ten eggs, they receive a coupon for an Easter Basket.
- Back at the market children can, (1 play in the balloon typhoon, (2) have their face painted, (3) participate in the coloring contest, and (4) visit the frolicking animals in the barnyard.
Cost is $7.00/child participating in the Easter Egg Hunt. Those older children and adults taking the trip to Bunny Land, but not hunting for eggs will be charged a $3.00 fee.
Easter Egg Hunt Birthday Parties
Easter Egg Hunt Birthday Parties, though limited, can be arranged on days the Easter Egg Hunt is scheduled. A nonrefundable picnic site rental fee of $50.00 is required at the time the reservation is made. Easter Birthday Party Contract
Cost is $7.00/child participating in the Easter Egg Hunt.
Those not hunting for eggs, will be charged a $3.00 fee. No reservations needed – Come and enjoy spring!