Best Hayride in Pittsburgh at Reilly's Summer Seat Farm!
Reilly’s will take your group on a wonderful hayride over the hills, through the woods and fields to a blazing bonfire where friendships grow under the stars.
Reservations are accepted June through November so gather your group together and call 412-364-8662 or 412-364-8270. Download the Hayride Contract.
If your family or group isn't interested in renting a wagon for your own hay ride, join us for our scheduled hayrides.
The 45-minute hayride begins at a private site that has been reserved for your party. One picnic table is located at that site. Additional tables can be reserved for $25 each at the time the reservation is made. The hay wagon will pick you up and travel the perimeter of the farm on country roads and return to your site, where a blazing bonfire has been prepared. The cost is $6.50 for adults and $3.50 for children under twelve (A discount rate of 50 cents pre person applies for groups over 250). There is a minimum charge of $175.00 that applies to small groups. (Fee Breakdown - $130 for tractor & wagon, $32.00 employee gratuity, and $13.00 Township Entertainment Tax) A deposit of $50 must be paid when the reservations is made in order to reserve a date and the required number of wagons. The deposit will be deducted from the total cost the hayride.
The following information will help you have a safe and enjoyable visit:
- The Group Leader should check in at the market immediately upon arrival.
- For safety reasons everyone must remain seated during the hayride.
- Inform members of your party to remain close to your assigned bonfire site. It is dangerous to wander around in dark, unfamiliar places. Children must remain under close supervision.
- Bring your own picnic supplies including food, trash bags, and marshmallow roasting sticks.
- Make plans to clean up your site before departure, bring trash bags and take all trash with you upon departure, or place it in the dumpster located behind the greenhouse. Extra wood can be purchased for $5.99 per bundle.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the farm, and restitution must be made for any damage done by your group.
- Group members are advised to bring flashlights, especially those who have difficulty with balance and sight. Many of the bonfire locations are dark and the ground is uneven.
- Township zoning regulations, and consideration for our neighbors, requires that all visitors must depart the farm prior to 11:30 pm.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure, and inform all members of your party. A late departure will result in a shorter hayride because the wagons are committed to another group, one hour after your scheduled departure time.
- The person making this reservation is responsible for insuring all members of their party know and comply with the above requirements.
- DOWNLOAD A HAYRIDE CONTRACT.