Best Hayride in Pittsburgh at Reilly's Summer Seat Farm!
Reilly’s will take your group on a wonderful hayride over the hills, through the woods and fields to a blazing bonfire where friendships grow under the stars.
If your family or group isn't interested in renting a wagon for your own hay ride, join us for our scheduled hayrides.
Enjoy a 45-minute hayride on country roads around the Reilly Summer Seat Farm. The hay wagon picks you up at a private picnic site that has been reserved for your group. Your group travels around the perimeter of the farm and returns to a blazing bonfire. We also provide a large picnic table for your use. After your enjoyable hayride, you may stay at your bonfire picnic site until 11:00pm.
Hayride Reservations and Prices
- Hayride reservations for groups can be made from June to November.
- Costing less than a movie, a hayride and bonfire provides twice as much fun! Hayrides are $6.50 for adults and $3.50 for children (under 12).
- There is a minimum charge of $175 - which is about 30 people. ($130.00 for the hayride and bonfire, $32.00 employee gratuity, and $13.00 Twp. Entertainment Tax.).
- A $50 deposit for each tractor reserved (holds about 70 people) must be paid when the reservation is made in order to reserve the date and the required number of wagons. The $50 will be deducted from the total on the night of the hayride.
- Reservations must be cancelled 30 days before the event to get a refund on the $50 deposit.
- Hayrides cancelled because of rain that evening may be rescheduled. Deposits will be returned for rained-out hayrides if they are not rescheduled.
- Dress warmly for low temperatures, wind, and snow flurries - Deposits will not be returned for these conditions.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS INFORMATION.
- DOWNLOAD A HAYRIDE CONTRACT.